1. Wash surfaces to be treated with soap and water to make sure surfaces are clean, dry & free from contaminants, oils or grease. True Ceramic Coating is not a cleanser, it is a very high quality SiO2 (silicon dioxide) liquid glass that will air dry and harden over a period of 12 hours.
2. Wipe down with isopropyl alcohol to remove any waxes or grease.
3. Anything you see on or in the paint will remain after using True Ceramic Coating. The True Ceramic Coating is a clear liquid glass coating that will deepen and enhance what ever it is on. Works on paint, chrome and even on hot chrome exhaust surfaces.
4. Can be applied to a cool or hot surfaces in the sun. Do not to apply when moisture is on the surface.
5. Using a microfiber applicator, using the supplied atomizer sprayer, lightly massage into the surface using a cross pattern for full coverage. Wait 2-4 minutes, using light pressure to buff and polish with a new clean microfiber towel.
Detailed Use & Storage Instructions:
For best results, apply after car is washed and clayed. Treat a small 4'x4' area and wait a least one to 4 minutes before using a new clean microfiber towel to wipe the surface to a shine. Make sure you remove anything that looks like a film, it should look shinny and smooth. The Treated surface will take 12 hours to air cure. Keep out of the rain and any water during this cure time.
After 12 hours you will notice the shine is even better than it was when you first applied the product.
You can reapply after this 12 hour period for even better protection.
True Ceramic Coating will last 12 - 14 months after proper application.
Warning and Safety
Always work in a well ventilated area & use caution to not inhale, ingest or expose product to skin. Refer to product label for additional warnings & regulatory compliance information.
First Aid: Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Call the Poison Control Center or a physician